Thank you for visiting our Website.
We are a Church that will manifest the ethics of the kingdom before a watching world and look with great expectancy for what God will do in the lives of His people.
When you visit one of our services, you will be blessed, enriched with God’s Word, and empowered to press forward in the things of God. You will feel the love of Christ flowing from our spirits, because it is by our love that we are able to demonstrate true Christian fellowship. “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:15.”
Our Ministry is non-denominational. We believe in one God who is eternal in His existence, triune in His manifestation, being Father, Son and Holy Ghost and that He is Sovereign and Absolute in His authority. We also believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him.
We are a teaching ministry, commissioned to teach the Word of God with boldness and power. We develop others to lead and to use their God-given gifts and talents to make an impact in the region and the world.
Continue to browse our website to learn more about Kingdom Life Christian Cathedral. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you desire further information about the ministry and the vision of the church.
We look forward to seeing you, and pray that God will bless you with abundance for every good work.
In God’s Love,
Pastors Michael & Tina Patton
|Adult Impact Training||Sunday||10am|
|Youth Impact Training||Sunday||10am|
What We Believe:
- The Old and New Testaments are the inspired and authoritative Word of God. (II Peter 1:20-21; II Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in the three dimensions of one God, God, the Father; God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. (John 5:7; Matthew 28:19; I Tim 3:16).
- We believe in the Father who is God himself, Creator of the Universe (Genesis 1;1; John 1:1).
- Jesus is the Son of God (Col 2:9) He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation (Luke 3:21-22; Phil 2:5-11).
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him (John 3:36; John 3:31-36; John 14:6).
- That the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed, and set free from the bondage and the forces of darkness (Romans 5:9-1; Eph. 1:7; Rev:12:11).
- Water Baptism and the Lord ’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during this present time. However, they are not to be regarded as a means of salvation (Matthew 28:19, Luke 22:19-20).
- Water Baptism is performed in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:18-20). This finds its fulfillment in the triune Name of the Lord Jesus Christ which is interpreted to be the triune Name of the Godhead (Acts 2:34-36); 4:12: John 5:43; 14:26: Colossians 1:15, 19; 2:9; II Cor 5:19; Gals 3:27; Acts 19:1-6; I Cor 10:1, 2, 6).